Friday, August 6, 2010

Pictures of Tisket Tasket Bag

Electricity has stopped acting up at least for now. So I can post pictures! They are not very good pictures, it looks a lot better then it does in these photos. The flash did something weird with it.

Bag laid out long ways with handle as a shoulder bag.




This shows the button I attached on the bottom so it could also function as a backpack.



And here it is being held up as a backpack.


Winter and Spring are probably my favorite seasons. But really I love them all, I just don't like the heat of the summer, but I love swimming. Its getting so hot here that swimming isn't very fun either because the water is hot. Gross.

I am thinking about trying to write out the pattern for the bag. Just to see if I can remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment