Saturday, August 7, 2010

I can't sew

The stitching that I used to hem my bag and make a pocket for the string fell out so I just wove it in. I don't know if it is just my sewing skills or if the needle was wrong, but oh well the new way works.

I finally frogged that pitiful scarf into a jumbo two-skein yarn ball and I am working on my papa's hat. I am using this really soft bamboo spun yarn, I just hope that it is warm too. I am working a pattern from memory because I can't find where it is wrote down, so I hope it turns out okay.

Family reunion was today. I had a lot of fun at it like always. My brother and me teamed up against My mom and her brother. (Well he is actually her cousin but they grew up together so its like they are siblings. Either way he is my uncle. lol) Anyways we kicked their booties, it was great. I managed to get myself an ace in the hole twice and when out twice. Thanks you Uncle Homer for teaching me how to count those bones. I stayed up late like normal last night but I woke up early which is way out of the ordinary. Maybe I can get my sleeping schedule fixed tonight, because I am SLEEPY!

Next saturday is move in day at the college so I will be back in to the halls. So excited, this year is going to rock!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day, and I think I will be going to be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment