Friday, January 7, 2011

Goals are going well

For this year I made the goal of learning how to knit which I have already started, and learning how to spin on a drop spindle.
For my birthday my granny just bought me a drop spindle, which is gorgeous by the way, and 1lb of fiber!  So excited for it to get here.

I also made the goal of getting better at crochet and in particular learning Tunisian, and to stop procrastinating so much with school work.

Hopefully I can do better at those.

Oh I also got four beautiful skeins of Malabrigo Yarn today.  :D  its so soft and I have no clue what to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know what Malabrigo yarn is but it sure sounds decadent! I too want to learn to spin but on a wheel. I have a drop spindle myself but still haven't mastered the danged thing! I also have some unspun, uncombed fiber in a bag. I really need to do something with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started loom knitting. I favor crochet, that's what I love best, and knitting with needles (with no hooks to them) I've found to be challenging just to get started. Loom knitting has taken some of the mystery out of knitting for me, but I'd like to grow more from there. I'm looking forward to your blog entries, very interesting so far. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete