Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh wow...

Well I did not mean to go this long without posting.  The weirdest part being that I got on Blogger pretty much every day but just didn't feel like posting a blog.  Not that I didn't have anything to say, just didn't have the words to say it I guess.

I have been working on learning how to spin and I am participating in Tour de Fleece so expect pictures.  Seeing a lot of improvement from my first yarn in january, and I might have a slight spindle addiction.

My computer died so I am posting this from my granny's which I can just barely get to work, and can't get pictures on it from normal means.

Oh and i finally got a new phone and texting which I have wanted forever.  It may not seem like a big deal to anyone but it is for me.  I just felt so out of the loop without texting because people would try to text me and I wouldn't even know it so I wouldn't receive invites to events, and didn't get inside jokes.  I am glad though that I didn't receive texting until I was old enough to appreciate it, and have been on the receiving end of bad texting manners.  So maybe I will be a little more aware that the person you are face to face with should be the priority in conversations.  Because there is few things as annoying as someone stopping in mid sentence to answer a text.

Planning on going to india next summer for some international experience, and to volunteer with CCS.  Plus I just have the travel bug, to much travel channel.

Looking back on my last posts I realize everything that has happened from those.  I have knit a bunch more, I knit a hat from my malabrigo and then lost it.  Which made me mad and I haven't knit the same pattern even though I loved it, or worked with that yarn since.

Being twenty wasn't such a change and I realized that I don't have to grow up yet and that I have a weird perspective on growing up.  Becoming an adult doesn't mean becoming boring and doing boring things.  Only that you acquire more or different responsibilities.  So I guess I am okay with that.

Sorry about the ramblingness of this post.  its 4 am and well regardless of time or subject matter I am a rambling writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment